We consider ourselves a reasonable bunch over here at StyleBlazer. We’re always willing to compromise on certain beauty practices because there are ‘different strokes for different folks.’ However, there are definitely some beauty mistakes that we think have officially made it into the beauty faux pas hall of fame. And in 2012, there is no reason why these bad beauty calls should be made.
Check out the top 10 beauty mistakes that should NOT be committed in 2012.
1. Extra Long Fingernails
There are a lot of things we left behind in the 90′s. This should be one of them.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process