Finding your perfect foundation match while at the department store with a gazillion shades staring back at you is hard enough, but if you live in an area where your closest Sephora is a half-day journey, it’s even harder. Thankfully the internet has made the process a little easier, but a little extra help is always good. This is why Smashbox just unveiled their new Foundation Finder on their website. You simply answer a few questions about your skin color, undertones, and finish preferences and within seconds a suggestion pops up for you which you can buy on the spot if you so desire.
It won’t solve all of life’s problems, but it’s a step in the right direction. We entered dark, neutral, and semi-matte and produced this:
Check it out for yourselves at smashbox.com then tell us about your results in the comments!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!