ELLE.Com Losing Half Editorial Staff
Looks like there will be some openings over at ELLE.com, fashionistas. The online counterpart of the popular fashion pub will be losing its Editorial Director Keith Pollack, to Du Jour—a digital and print publication launching in collaboration with online, discount luxury retailer Gilt Group. And he’s bringing ELLE.com’s Art Director and Market Editor, Stephanie Jones and Sydney Wasserman, over to Du Jour with him! What’s worse, their Fashion News Editor Britt Aboutaleb is also leaving to go to WhoWhatWear.Com as its first Beauty Director. That’s got to hurt. Not to worry though ELLE, there’s plenty of fashion afficiandos who are willing and able to fill those empty slots, asap!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'