If you visit STORY every eight weeks, your shopping experience will be completely different. This concept shop rotates its merchandise based on a theme selected by owner Rachel Shechtman. During the month of February, STORY made its official NYC debut with the theme of love. Now, if you stroll up to the Chelsea space, a sign that says “Color Me Happy” will greet you. This is definitely an indicator of the owner’s current inspiration: color! Her vision unfolded into a kaleidoscope of clothing, accessories and items for your home. During the window of March 22-May 22, you’ll find a highly curated selection of pink, blue, green, purple, and tons of other shades. Check out a few images of STORY and the massive CHROMATICgallerie shoe selection.
Turn the page for more
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past