Okay, so Beyonce topped People Magazine’s annual “Most Beautiful Woman in the World” list, but Paula Patton redefined the word ‘beautiful’ in a candid interview by posing without makeup for the magazine’s feature. Being photographed without make up is a bold move for anyone, but it is exceptional to see a celebrity embrace their natural beauty on such a huge platform like People Magazine. Paula showed complete confidence, and Mrs. Thicke made us fall in love with her all over again.
Check out what Paula had to say about beauty in the article…
On Who She Thinks is the Most Beautiful Person
“The first person I remember thinking was beautiful was my mom just because she was the first woman I ever looked at and she was gorgeous, not only on the outside but on the inside as well.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos