Rihanna was spotted in the NYC earlier this week rocking a humorous Ksubi tee that read “If I were riding a horse I’d wear flanel. But I’m going to the disco, so I wear channel.” We have to be honest, it’s pretty cute. Rih Rih paired it with a denim jumper and black loafers. Although Rihanna has done other grunge outfits that didn’t fare so well with us, we loved this gritty look for its effortlessness. Only a hottie like her could actually pull it off.
Want to snag Rihanna’s tee for yourself? Shop it on the next page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night