Provocative pop star Ke$ha covers the latest issue of V Magazine. Themed the Americana Issue, Ke$ha dons smeared face paint, western-style denim, cowboy boots and a sequined flag dress by Dsquared2 to rep the old red, white and blue.
Stylist Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele put together these daring yet quintessentially American looks. The seven-page spread was shot by the avant garde fashion photog husband and wife duo, Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin in their signature portrait style. As played out as it might have become, we’re kinda digging the side shave hair do on Ke$ha, maybe its the funky little baby braid peeking out the side, but somehow it just feels so trashy and so right! Check out the rest of the shoot below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles