The lifestyles of the rich and shameless. Kanye West has staged many stunts in his day. From stage crashing Taylor Swift at the VMA’s, and declaring that former President George Bush “doesn’t care about black people,” to Twitter ranting about his inevitable world domination, we thought we’d seen it all. Until now.
Kanye was caught with his pants down as he stepped out of a limo with his new lady, Kim Kardashian. The two deny that it was a stunt, but from Kimmy’s smirk, it seems like both were well aware of the frenzy and media attention that would surely follow. In addition to showing us his bum, ‘Ye also debuted his new “Yeezi” nameplate for his women’s collection. No word on the price for this gold nameplate, but judging that his Giuseppe Zanotti heels are going for $5,883, this little accessory might break our bank.
After all his antics, would you still show your love for “Yeezi” with this nameplate?
StyleBlazers, is this “Yeezi” bling haute, or are we just over it?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)