With Adrienne Bailon it’s either hit or miss. When she’s hot, she’s hot, and when she’s not, it’s a pretty serious flop. The former Cheetah Girl was recently spotted strolling the sandy shores of Miami beach with BFF Julissa Burmundez in a rather questionable leather swim suit. Leather on the beach? Did we miss the memo? When did leather become the go-to fabric for a trendy bikini? Le sigh…
Apparently, Adrienne wore this futuristic contraption while filming for her new reality show with ex 106 & Park VJ, “Empire Girls: Julissa & Adrienne,” slated to premiere on the Style Network on June 3rd. The show chronicles the lives of these rising Latina starlets in New York City. Hmm… Will you be tuning in?
Any who, StyleBlazers, does A’s frosted monokini get your stamp of approval? See a few more snapshots before you decide.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night