Anthropolgie—the more conservative sister brand to Urban Outfitters and Free People— is following in the lucrative footsteps of retailers like H&M and Target by introducing a collaboration initiative called Made In Kind. Their latest collaborator, designer Tracy Reese, caught our attention with an Anthropologie capsule collection that is seemingly ‘made in kind’ of the girlie-girl. The collection, inspired by botanical photography and artist Frida Kahlo, mainly features bright colors and busy prints in ultra-feminine silhouettes; all signature design elements of Reese.
Flip through the following pages for an up close look at Tracy Reese’s Anthropologie capsule collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!