The US has a long history of importing some of its most cherished goods: beautiful models, fine fabrics…tea. But, we were recently shocked to discover that America also imports all of its neon nail polishes! A wild imagination would lead you to think that the astoundingly bright, and currently trending, nail colors contain some serious chemical ingredient that would have you riding higher than a Mariah-note. But, apparently neon polishes aren’t ‘home-grown’ because they’ve never been registered with the FDA. And we gather the costly registration must be more of a pain-in-the-pocket than the price to import them? Needless to say, foreign relations just got way more important.
Fashion never fails to surprise us.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night