When bad fashion happens to good people it’s always a horror story for anyone to tell, especially when it’s about the beautiful Jessica White. We don’t know if its her stylist or just solely her bad taste, but the supermodel has yet again made an attempt on fashion that wasn’t her best.
Wednesday night, May 02, Jessica attended Dream Big! The Jacob’s Cure 2012 Gala wearing a glittery, gradient-effect strapless gown in blue, with a slit so far up her thigh she left little to the imagination. She paired the gown with nude Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps which ultimately couldn’t hold its own against flash and flesh.
Fortunately, she pulled her hair back in a tight bun and applied red lipstick to her pucker to make that gorgeous face of hers pop. It was the true saviour of her entire look. We’re not sure how she walked down the red carpet without a major wardrobe mishap, but one thing is for sure, Jessica’s too fly to for this much bad fashion.
See more Ms. White’s glittery blue gown below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)