A very pregnant and very scantily clad Julia Restion-Roitfeld bares her belly on the cover of i-D‘s “Lights, Camera, Action” issue. The lingerie designer was photographed by Mario Sorrenti, and styled by her own mom, former Vogue Paris Editor-in-Chief, Carine Roitfeld.
In a beaded Alexander McQueen cape, Cadolle lace bra, and jewelry by Cartier and Christian Dior, Julia is giving the term “hot mama” a whole new meaning. The cover follows in the tradition of pregnant celebs, models and fashion folk baring it all with a bun in the oven. We’re sure this little baby on the way will be quite the fashionable one. i-D’s “Lights, Camera, Action” issue hit newsstands on May 10th.
StyleBlazers, would you pose nude with your growing pregnancy belly?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)