Jewelry designer du jour, Pamela Love, might have recently dabbled in clothing design with her J.Crew x CFDA collaboration, but she’s gotten right back to her first love—jewelry. Known for her vintage influences and angular designs, Love has rolled out another lust-worthy fall collection. This time around she has looked to the Art Deco era for inspiration.
The stark architectural lines of facades like the Chrysler building and the Paramount Theater are cited as direct influences on this line of bangles, earrings and necklaces. Close to the South Western influences that she’s infamous for, we still find loads of turquoise and heavy silver present throughout the collection.
Peep our faves from the Pamela Love lookbook below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night