Ask celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal (the beauty maven behind Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Lopez, and more) how she feels about translucent powder, and she’ll give you the screw face. In fact, she bans the stuff backstage at all her shows. Remember the gorgeous looks from Tracy Reese’s Spring 2012 show? Totally Mally and her team, sans translucent powder. But why no love for the beauty product? It makes fine lines and wrinkles appear bigger than they are, making us look older. Plus, translucent powder can also make those of us with a hint of melanin in our skin look ashy. No bueno.
So around the beauty department, we’ve been passing along Mally’s Evercolor Poreless Face Defender to every unsuspecting shiny T-zone in the office, and we’ve seen gorgeous results. Evercolor Poreless Face Defender is a clear, featherweight non-powder powder that sets your makeup and touches up shine, leaving you with a natural satin finish. We’re obsessed! Just take the accompanying buffed edge Japanese sponge, dab it into the Poreless Face Defender, and then lightly dab on your face. It doesn’t even disturb your makeup. GENIUS!
Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender, $40 Mally Beauty
StyleBlazers, summer is around the corner. Will you save your look with this beauty wonder?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said