H&M has tapped Fashion Director at Large and Creative Consultant for Vogue Japan, not to mention international street style fashion star, Anna Dello Russo to create a capsule accessories collection. Although she calls herself a “fashion victim,” her obsession with all things precious and sparkly made her the perfect jewelry designer.
In the video preview of the collection, ADR walks us through her apartment and massive personal jewelry collection. She points out pop-up children’s books and vintage furniture as inspiration for the line. Wild and crazy red carpet looks aside, ADR takes her fashions more serious than most fashionistas. She calls the “bling bling” sound that fancy jewels make therapeutic, says that fashion is her language and considers herself the ultimate guardian of fashion.
We can’t front, with the gilded furniture, library-like closet and those leopard print walls, we’re down to move into ADR’s fashion vault. Check out a sneak peaks of the collection in the video below.
We can’t wait!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!