This 21st century, brother and sister duo, do it all: act, sing, dance, and never fail to entertain us with their over-the-top style. Jaden’s box office hit, The Karate Kid, grossed $359 million worldwide and lil’ sis Willow, who’s signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label, recently toured Europe with teenage heartthrob, Justin Bieber and is set to star in the remake of Annie. Jada and Will’s adorable offspring are well on their way to superstardom—nepotism at its best. We promise we’re not hating.
It’s only right that we recognize Jaden and Willow’s killer fashion sense. It’s fun. It’s futuristic and it’s a distinctive way for us to never forget them! Indulge in the slideshow below which captures the evolution of the dynamic duo’s head-turning style!
-Metanoya Z. Webb
Her British flag inspired pants, his rustic leather vest, we’re torn, who’s look are you feeling more?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)