It was a much-hyped event, but when the last punch was thrown, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. came out on top. He reigned victorious over Miguel Cotto at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night. The win resulted in a $32M payday for Mayweather, and some new friends (Justin Bieber rolled in holding his belts. 50 Cent and Lil Wayne were even in his corner). Unfortunately for the new WBA super welterweight champion, he's on his way to jail, for misdemeanor domestic battery. (No bueno!)
But $32M is a whole lot to spend, and we think he should enjoy it while he can! Here are 8 ways Pretty Boy Floyd can floss it out.
1. Support 50 Cent's Street King initiative. 50 was on deck for his big night. Why not return the favor and benefit millions of families in need across the globe?
2. Break up KimYe. He's got 87 days. She loves athletes and quickie romances. Sorry 'Ye, another 808 and heartbreak is coming your way.
3. Buy all the vintage cars from Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" video. The Biebs pushed some hot whips in his latest video, including this 1966 Shelby Cobra. Why buy just one when you can collect all?
4. Become part owners of a basketball team. With Jay-Z and the Nets, Will Smith and the 76ers, he'd be in great company, and turn his money into a much larger profit. All the cool kids are doing it.
5. Be like Mike. Now this is not the smartest way to spend his money, but he could follow in Mike Tyson's footsteps and get a face tattoo. He could even...
6. Really be like Mike. He could buy an appearance in the next Hangover film.
7. Start a rap label. MMG, YMCMB. We could use a Pretty Boy Crew. YOLO.