It was a much-hyped event, but when the last punch was thrown, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. came out on top. He reigned victorious over Miguel Cotto at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night. The win resulted in a $32M payday for Mayweather, and some new friends (Justin Bieber rolled in holding his belts. 50 Cent and Lil Wayne were even in his corner). Unfortunately for the new WBA super welterweight champion, he’s on his way to jail, for misdemeanor domestic battery. (No bueno!)
But $32M is a whole lot to spend, and we think he should enjoy it while he can! Here are 8 ways Pretty Boy Floyd can floss it out.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles