We all know a good face of makeup can make even the most timid of us feel confident. But we’ve found a few makeup looks that will leave you feeling super. Following the huge blockbuster hit of The Avengers, blogger Jangsara recently debuted eye makeup looks inspired by the heroic comic book clan that stars the movie. And while you may be wondering where is a girl to debut these beauty looks, other than Comic-Con and Halloween, we assure you, even the toned down versions of this eye art will still have you taking breaths away.
Check out six eye makeup art looks inspired by The Avengers movie.
For Captain America‘s tutorial go here
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night