Everyone knows, you gotta start from the bottom so you can appreciate it when you make it big. These celebrities had everyday jobs like you and me before they became solidified stars. Traveling the world, wearing the finest clothes and enjoying a disposable income doesn’t come easy.
Despite it being hard to imagine some of these diva’s (and divo’s) working at a restaurant or in retail, we understand those experiences shaped them to be phenomenal icons in their own right. Without further ado, here are what some of your favorite celebrities did to make a little cash before they made it big.
Lil’Kim, Sales Associate at Bloomingdale’s
Imagine a young Kimberly offering you the chance to open up a Bloomingdale’s credit card while shopping at the famed department store. Yeah, right.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past