The red carpet fashion from last night’s 2012 Metropolitan Museum of Art Gala in NYC were tweeted about, instagrammed, blogged and reblogged times ten. Now let’s talk about the beauty moments from the event celebrating Prada and Elsa Schiaparelli who presented the new exhibition, “Impossible Conversations.” The A-listers walked the very long red carpet and there were many monumental beauty moments spotted that we can’t wait to see turned into everyday looks.
Here are the celebrity beauty highlights from the 2012 Met Gala.
Rihanna paired her croc Tom Ford leather dress with subdued makeup and an interesting knotted hairstyle showing off her shaven sides.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)