The stars were aligned last night at the Met Gala in New York City. Yes, by now we’ve all seen Beyoncé’s showstopping Givenchy number that defies all laws of gravity, especially on a woman who gave birth just four months ago. There were so many fashion do’s, that we’ve poured through all the fabulosity and narrowed down a list of the very best dressed. From Solange’s yellow peplum gown designed by the equally gorgeous designer Rachel Roy, to Paula Patton’s ultra feminine lavender Vera Wang ensemble, indulge in the best of the best of fashion’s biggest night. Check out our 12 fave gowns that whirled on the red carpet. Did your favorite make the Winner’s Circle? Baby weight what? Arriving fashionably late, Beyonslay stole the entire show with her barely there Givenchy gown.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process