Kim Kardashian’s curves have been her money ticket, no question. And she knows that keeping slim is the key to staying relevant. Men love her body, women envy it, and judging from her Twitter and Instagram, she totally loves it, too. Kimmy posted a slew of pics from her vacation in a bikini, flaunting her trim body on the beach. But she’s not attributing her size 2 figure to Kanye’s “Workout Plan,” but to her gluten-free diet. Going gluten-free means eating more organic foods and less refined sugars. But tread lightly on this new Hollywood trend. High-calorie foods like pizza, french fries, ice cream, and breads have gluten-free alternatives, but that doesn’t making them any better for you. Kim isn’t one for a strict fitness routine, and she’s the spokesperson for her Quicktrim, a fast fix line of diet pills and cocktails.
Is Kim slimming down the healthy way? Take a look at these pics and be the judge.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!