Tis the season to make friends, and make money. In the latest slew of collaborative efforts taking the fashion industry by storm, Vogue Italia’s Editor-In-Chief Franca Sozzani and retailer YOOX have teamed up for Fashion 4 Development—an initiative that is geared towards furthering the advancement of developing countries through fashion—to bring us “Discovered in Africa.” Discovered in Africa features a collection of merchandise, from various unknown designers, in vibrant colors; creative prints; and airy fabrics available for purchase by StyleBlazers like you!
Check out pieces from the Fashion 4 Development “Discovered in Africa” collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)