The relationship between father and child is a unique and special one. Many hip hop artists have explored the dynamics of this bond through songs about their children, and even the unborn children they have yet to meet. It is always interesting to hear rappers speak out about such a personal and emotional matter like this one. Some shared their fears of fatherhood, while others chose to celebrate their joy. Either way, we thank them all for sharing such a special part of themselves through song.
From ”Just The Two Of Us” to “Glory” and every sweet ode in between, check out 7 rap songs about fatherhood.
“Just The Two Of Us” by Will Smith
From the first time the doctor placed you in my arms/I knew I’d meet death before I’d let you meet harm/Although questions arose in my mind, would I be man enough?/Against wrong, choose right and be standin up…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!