W Magazine has pulled the ultimate by having Tom Cruise portray his upcoming role of Stacee Jaxx on the cover of their latest issue. With his long hair, 6-pack, gaudy tattoos, nail polish and manliner, Tom Cruise is everything but the family man we have grown accustomed to. His personification as Stacee Jax, former lead singer of the rock band Arsenal, have us extremely excited to go see this film, which Mary J. Blige is also starring in. Cruise says, “I knew we had to push the sexuality because of the nature of the character and the songs.” And sexual he is.
StyleBlazers, how do we feel about this risqué cover?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles