International fast fashion retailer H&M has rolled out their summer campaign for 2012.Rocking the looks are well tanned and super taut Brazilian models that look as if they were born in a bikini. The collection is fairly diverse, offering tons of prints and bikinis, monokinis and even a surfer-style color-blocked wetsuit. While this mega-store hasn’t rolled out an American e-commerce site as yet, you can see the entire swimwear line up close, in detail and marvel at their too-good to be real prices here. Starting at just $4.95 a piece for bikini tops and tops and $14.95 for a monokini, you may never have to repeat a swimsuit again.
Check out the rest of the campaign below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles