So Beyoncé…you thought you were going to show up to the 2012 Met Gala in a stunning sheer form-fitting Givenchy dress and steal the spotlight? Well, Marc Jacobs had your number and he called you out!
Everyone’s favorite fashion designer, Marc Jacobs, attended Monday night’s Met Gala in NYC wearing a sheer-as-you-dare Commes des Garcon lace shirt dress with nothing but white boxer-briefs. The fashion aficionado’s white undies brought out the contrasting white buttons of the dress; as well as the crystal adorned buckles on his black patent pilgrim shoes—his favorite footwear.
We must admit, if we have to see any bare bod in manties on a red carpet, it is hands down that of Marc Jacobs. His chiseled body and perfectly coiffed salt-n-pepper hair in this “underwear as outerwear” was the only look lighting a fire under Bey’s bare butt!
StyleBlazers, who blazed their daring sheer number better at the 2012 Met Gala??
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night