Kim Kardashian‘s public approval rating is lower than George Bush’s, at the end of his presidential term. It’s no secret that as many people as there are fawning over her beauty, body, and style, there are three times as many gnashing as her threat. We just didn’t know that one of those clenched teeth and foaming mouths belonged to Anna Wintour!
Kanye West showed up to Monday night’s 2012 Met Gala looking like Mr. Lonely. It was pretty surprising that Kim Kardashian would miss a huge star studded red carpet event; especially one her new boo, Yeezy, was actually wanted at—unlike the White House Correspondents Dinner. However, it’s rumored Kim’s absence was not by choice.
Apparently Anna Wintour does not like Kim Kardashian. A source told Radar Online: “Anna hates Kim. Why would she be invited to the event? It is all the biggest stars in the world and Kim doesn’t fit that bill at all.” And to stick a finger in the wound, also added “Anna Wintour would allow Kim Kardashian on the cover of Vogue over her dead body. As long as Anna in charge you will NOT see Kim on Vogue.”
Whether these claims are true or not, we can’t be certain. But the facts are: Kanye was invited and attended; Kim could’ve definitely afforded that $25K Met Gala ticket; and she did care about the Met Gala since she tweeted about it all night.
Do you think Anna Wintour was wrong for banning Kim or did Kim K need a red carpet time out?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles