There are two extracurriculars that young rapper Azealia Banks seems to have a knack at: beefing and modeling. And when she’s not doing one, she’s likely doing the other. Now that the buzz around her sharp-tongued digs at Lil Kim have subsided, Azealia’s back to modeling. Her latest photo feature is for online mag Dossier Journal.
In the Dossier spread that features retro-esque beauty shots, Azealia first appears candidly in pink hair rollers and red lipstick for high contrast colored photos with a 90′s vibe. The other half of the shots, presented in black and white, felt more 60′s vintage with her up-done hair and broad head wrap.
Did we mention she also appears in lace undies under an open denim shirt with her rollers? The shot definitely added a bit of sex appeal to the shoot, although we’re not quite sure what to make of it.
Check out Azealia’s Dossier Journal photo spread in the following pages.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past