Now we all know that Mr. Miguel aka Mr. “All I Want Is You” is a dedicated fashion lover and he doesn’t play around when it comes to his gear and fashion style. But what we keep hearing is that since his first hit single, not too many people are actually checking for his music. We came across his newest single called “Sure Thing” featuring Pusha from the Clipse and thought it was pretty decent. We’re curious to know what you guys think of it. Take a listen below and fill us in.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos