It was the unfollow heard ’round the Twittersphere this afternoon, when Rihanna unchecked @ChrisBrown off her “following” list. Apparently, Rih Rih caught wind of her ex-boyfriend’s freestyle on Kanye West‘s track, “Theraflu,” where Breezy had some choice words for an ex-lover: ”Don’t f*ck with my old b*tches/like a bad fur/every industry n*gga done had her.” If that wasn’t enough he adds more fuel to the fire: “Trick or treat like a pumpkin/just to smash her.”
Rihanna subtly fired back on Twitter before unfollowing her old flame: ”Aw, poor dat #neaux1currrrr.”
Chris responded by saying: “Assumptions! I didn’t say any names so if u took offense to it then its something you feel guilty about.”
Ouch! Now we know that there are two sides to every story, but we’re feeling for Rihanna on this one. You can do so much better, mama.
Do you think Chris meant to throw some serious shade at Rihanna, or is it just another sad rap song lurking her brain like crazy? Take a listen and decide for yourself!
StyleBlazers, is it really over for Chris and Rihanna?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past