We’re not often at a loss for words, but this is exactly what happened when we first came across pics of Tyra Banks at the 2012 Moth Ball in New York City. The statuesque beauty looked blazing from the cheeks down, but when you get to that eye makeup… Houston, we have a problem!
The overly smudged black shadow looked like what you would expect a toddler to achieve after 10 minutes in her mom’s makeup bag. Girl, how are you even smiling with this. We cannot approve.
What do you say StyleBlazers? Is Tyra’s look Blazing or just Busted?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night