Just in case you’ve been living under a rock, dainty brims are currently trending. Sun visors took the S/S 2012 runways by storm. Both ready-to-wear and couture designers took a liking to the 80s trend. Balenciaga, Givenchy and Marc by Marc Jacobs weaved attractive options into their audacious collections, leaving us anxious to cop a pretty little shader and celebrate the revival of the retro trend.
If your fearless (like us) shop a few fresh picks below. Bon voyage!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples