Just in case you’ve been living under a rock, dainty brims are currently trending. Sun visors took the S/S 2012 runways by storm. Both ready-to-wear and couture designers took a liking to the 80s trend. Balenciaga, Givenchy and Marc by Marc Jacobs weaved attractive options into their audacious collections, leaving us anxious to cop a pretty little shader and celebrate the revival of the retro trend.
If your fearless (like us) shop a few fresh picks below. Bon voyage!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night