Lady Gaga will get animated on the season finale of The Simpsons, and will spread her message of individuality and self love on the primetime sitcom. Apparently, she will have 18 outfits and sport many hairstyles, as she befriends Lisa Simpson and helps her with her self-esteem. Gaga knows all about being an outcast, and she uses her experiences to teach Lisa that it’s okay to be “Born This Way.” With all the styles she’s set to rock, we are sure to be inspired by her creativity, and hopefully more lessons on individuality.
Gotta love that Gaga and her anti-conformist message! Make sure you tune in to The Simpsons on May 20th.
Do we love the animated Mother Monster? Watch the clip and decide!
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/yyxLrYnWcV4″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models