So rumor has it, the legendary perfume Chanel No.5 will feature Brad Pitt as the new leading
lady man in their upcoming ad campaign. E! online reports that Brad is now in London filming the first installment of the ad and will make a hefty seven-figure paycheck for his hot new gig. Neither Brad Pitt or Chanel would confirm if it is true or not, but if so Pitt would be the first male in 91 years to represent the iconic perfume. The sad part about this is of course the ad will be released overseas first, like all the other cool fragrance advertisements. But we’re sure it’ll be worth the wait.
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles