On the glitzy heels of announcing their accessories collaboration with Anna Dello Russo, and on the sandy and tanned heels of their sizzing summer collection, H&M has just released their first lookbook of fall 2012. Some looks stick close to trend with the print-on-print top and bottom trend still hanging on after multiple seasons, (we still love it deep down inside).
The baseball cap is guaranteed to be the women’s accessory trend du jour of the fall season. They were spotted in the front row countless shows and all over street style blogs. H&M has created their own leather and sequined version. We’ve peeped new shapes on classic trouser and jackets that scream fashion forward. We seriously can’t believe how fly this fall collection looks, especially at super low price tags that they’ll be sporting. H&M does it again! Check out our fave looks from the collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'