After crushing the red carpet at the MET Ball is jaw-droppingly gorgeous custom made Prada dress and topping all of the best dressed lists, what else is there left to do? Sell your dress on Ebay, that’s what! British actress Carey Mulligan is auctioning her one of a kind silver and gold large paillette dress online.
And no, Carey is NOT strapped for cash! 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the dress will go to OXFAM, the international relief and development organization that seeks solutions to poverty, hunger and injustice.
Bids started at $500 but last we checked they were up to $1,025 with seven bids total. Can’t wait to see what the winning bid will be! There are only eight days left, check out the auction here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process