Fresh off of her rush to the hospital and twitter break-up with ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown, Rihanna is back to business and looking as bad as ever. The Talk That Talk singer-turned-actress made an appearance on the blue carpet of her LA Battleship movie premiere yesterday, at the NOKIA Theater, wearing a stunning floor-length white dress.
Although the dress possessed a stark minimalist quality, it was chock full of details: a plunging neckline; knotting at the waist; thigh-high slit; and completely backless. She kept with delicate sandals, also in white, with a few clean accessories in metal. And to top off the very va-va-voom ensemble, she puckered up to some rosy red lipstick.
The only criticism we have is regarding her hair, which she let lay pretty lazily in day-old looking wave—we’ve seen enough of that in her Instagram photos. RiRi’s hair game hasn’t been on the up and up lately, but we’ll excuse it since the rest of her look is flawless.
Check out more of Rihanna’s LA Battleship premiere in the following pages.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process