Spring can be a tricky season where our wardrobe is concerned. The weather can go from crisp and cold, to warm and rainy, to temperate and balmy in the blink of an eye. Transitioning your wardrobe from winter to spring, on top of dressing for the day-to-day shifts in weather can be a bit much. But the most fashion savvy of our StyleBlazers can grab mother nature by the hand for a pleasant stroll through March, April, and May looking their best. So in this edition of StyleBlazer Street Fashion Shots, we’re featuring a few fashion connoisseurs that can show you what to wear through these last days of temperamental spring conditions.
Editors Notes: With the weather constantly changing, braids are a great hair option for spring; so are sweaters, midi-length skirts, and socks and shoes because they don’t give too much or too little.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles