Just like all of us, celebs go through phases where they’re feeling one particular look. Right now, Rihanna is having a love affair with the backless gown. Lately, her typical red carpet attire involves a plunging or cutout back that accentuates her toned booty. She collaborated with Giorgio Armani to create a raven gown inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer’s character in Scarface earlier this year. And the winter white dress she wore to the Los Angeles Battleship premiere sat just inches from her backside. But can we really blame Rih Rih for wanting to show off her assets? We love when she’s around, but these backless dresses make us love to see her leave.
Check out five of Rihanna’s best backless moments.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)