Despite her British roots, Anna Wintour has firmly cast her support of Team USA with the June 2012 cover of American VOGUE. Shot by Annie Leibovitz, this cover feels fit and fearless as Serena Williams graces the cover alongside swimmer Ryan Lochte and soccer goal-keeper Hope Solo. Serena and Hope look regal in their gilded swimsuits, while Ryan flaunts his steely blue eyes and impressive pecs. Lochte will go down in history as the fourth man ever to cover the foremost American women’s fashion magazine. For the 2012 Olympics, American athletes will be wearing uniforms designed by all-American sportswear designer Ralph Lauren.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos