Did you know that Amy Winehouse had a singing God Daughter? 16-year-old singer, Dionne Bromfield, blazed a feature in Flaunt magazine as she shared details about her relationship with Amy and growing up as a pop star. Dionne’s spread is full of vibrant prints and colors, styled with an urban twist. We can’t get enough of her purple lipstick and bangin’ nail designs. An abundance of talent and style at such a young age, see what Dionne had to tell Flaunt by viewing the pages below.
On her godmother: “Amy used to call me her older sister, and I never understood why. I have seen the world through Amy. I know what is right and what is wrong. I love what I am doing. I look at it like a bundle of fun.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles