Lady Gaga kicked off Good Morning America’s 2011 Summer Concert Series today in NYC’s Central Park. The fashion-forward superstar, ziplined onto the stage in a red/white turban esque headpiece draped in a white cape. When Gaga landed, dancers stripped the cape, exposing the singer in spotted red fishnets, a red leotard, black glitter booties and long black nails. We love her outrageous style!
Thousand of Gaga’s “little monsters” cheered in excitement at her spectacular entrance—today marks the biggest turnout ever for a GMA concert series event.
The globally praised phenomenon conquered the Queen of daytime talk, snatching the # 1 spot from Oprah, on Forbes annual “Celebrity 100″ list. Yes, Lady Gaga is the most powerful entertainer in the world. She has 32 million Facebook fans and 10 million Twitter followers. Enjoy the video below!
-Metanoya Z. Webb
Watch Lady Gaga Zipline over thousands of die-hard fans here:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night