Don’t mind me, ladies… Stare too hard and you will lose your train of thought. Idris Elba doesn’t have to do much to look good, but he defines dapper in a photo editorial in the June issue of British GQ. The Golden Globe winner gives fashion advice to men of style, while giving the ladies some great fodder for daydreams. Check him out on the big screen in June, when his latest sci-fi film, Prometheus, hits theaters.
Enjoy the rest of the photo editorial here. How much do you love us, ladies?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night