Justin Timberlake has made some unforgettable fashion faux pas since he burst onto the pop scene in *NSYNC back in the late ’90s. And trust us, he knows. In an interview with Details Magazine, he laments some of his awful style choices, including his infatuation with frosted tips, and matching denim with his old girl, Britney Spears:
“There were many moments in my teenage years where I succumbed to, um, the weirdness of the group I was in. And in trying to conform—we’re marionettes!— I ended up looking like a moron.”
There there, Justin. I guess we won’t be seeing a reunion tour any time soon. As an avid *NSYNC fan in my teen days (you can tell by my usage of the asterisk and not the usual apostrophe in front of the name), I defended every choice. Those blonde cornrows didn’t cloud my love. But let’s take a moment to remember the not-so-GQ JT, and thank the heavens that he finally got it right.
Check out 8 of Justin’s worst style moments.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night