It’s debatable whether Rihanna is as out of control as some media outlets are reporting her to be. Sure the recent weed smoking, strip club visit, skipped SNL rehearsal, and hospitalization have made a mounting case, but it’s almost hard to remember a time when RiRi wasn’t running wild. Well, recent reports say Beyoncé and Jay-Z aren’t convinced it’s not just Rihanna being Rihanna, and are worried it is just as serious as it has been painted.
According to Belfast Telegraph, a source explained, “Rihanna thinks she can go wild at parties, then wake up fine the next day. But clearly she can’t. Hopefully the shock of ending up in hospital will be a wake-up call.” ‘Why wait to see if it does or it doesn’t?’ seems to be Bey & Jay’s sentiment, since the source also revealed that they are considering moving her into their home!
We don’t doubt the music couple’s concern for Rihanna, but we’re not sure how much we believe their desire to babysit her by moving this grown girl into a room next to Blue Ivy. However, the source insisted, “Jay-Z and Beyoncé are worried – they want her where they can keep an eye on her.” And, “Beyoncé thinks Rihanna needs a steadying influence, so it could help if she spends time around their family.” Hmm…
While Jay-Z has definitely been heavily involved in Rihanna’s burgeoning career, we have been wondering how he’s felt about the rough patches in her personal life. However, we now know that, “There’s been talk at Roc Nation [Jay-Z's record label, that manages Rihanna] that she’s becoming harder to handle [...] He’s pleaded with her to clean up her act and Beyoncé is keen to help – even suggesting Rihanna needs a ‘good man!”
She does, doesn’t she.
Naturally, Bey & Jay aren’t the only ones worried. The singers mother, Monica Braithwaite, is trying to keep tabs on RiRi to end her hard partying as well; especially since her father had a crack addiction.
StyleBlazers, is Rihanna out of control or just living her life?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night