In the world of fashion, making a statement is rarely as blatant as the socially conscious catch phrases that adorn the front of almost every Dangerous Negro t-shirt. In fact, it’s even rarer that the worlds of fashion and social awareness collide to create a movement of social uplift and empowerment through thought-provoking statements and eye-catching visuals. Yet, somehow, the fusion is the type of ‘positive propoganda’ that lies at the heart of the Dangerous Negro t-shirt line—which encourages black empowerment through fashion and entertainment. According to their site, 5% of all proceeds go to support various non-profits that contribute to black empowerment. And what better way to make a statement than by supporting a good cause, which will also support your desire to look fly!
Check out 5 of our favorite Dangerous Negro tees.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)