Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen have long left their child star days behind. The chic duo is now known for their high-end designs for the line The Row. They’ve branched out into casual wear with the line Elizabeth and James—affectionately named after their little brother and sister—and now they’re getting a little street with the latest style endeavor.
Dubbed Textile Elizabeth and James, this denim line features second-skin black jeans with ripped knees, faded graphic tees, and our personal fave, a matching sweater and pant in a full-on camouflage look. There are also great basics like knit raglan sweaters, and cropped denim jackets and army jackets—all key pieces for chic denim style. This denim has been done right and we’re a fan!
Check out Textile in the pages below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past